Mental Health Respite & Residential Services
- Te Kōtiu: Kaupapa Māori forensic intensive residential service
- Mā Te Huruhuru: crisis respite for youth 13-24 years, Grey Lynn
- Awhi Rito: crisis respite for maternal, Manurewa Introduction Video
- Tūmanako: crisis respite for adults, Manurewa
- Te Aroha: crisis respite for adults, Manurewa
- Kahurangi/Genesis: residential service for people requiring 24/7 long-term care, Manurewa.
These services can only be accessed through a DHB clinical referral, except for Awhi Rito where women can be referred by a midwife or GP.